6.17.2012

A new place

Here's a picture of the house we found to rent in Connecticut ...


Thank God for Google Maps and screenshots.  I forgot to take a picture of the place when we went to look at it (of course).  We're renting to start out with - so we can get to know the area as we're figuring out where we want to buy.  It was REALLY HARD to find a place that met all of our criteria ... and even though I'm not charmed by the outside of this house, it was the one and only that had 3 bedrooms, was a stand-alone house, fit our budget (kinda), and was relatively close to the Mr's new job.

Bonus: 2.5 baths!  I won't know what to do with myself.  I'm so excited!  Also, a yard, a garage, AND neighbors.  I saw evidence of kids ... here's hoping for mommies with babies who are looking for new friends!

And for those of us who like to know these kinds of things, our landlord's last name closely resembles a recently favorite word: "donut."

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for new places! I am excited to see pictures of the inside as you make it your own =)

    Loved the update on the wedding - it looked BEAUTIFUL! Were you able to meet my friend Amie? So happy for your growing family!

    Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So happy for you all! :-) A huge answer to prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratscon the new place! I can't wait to read updates from CT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Can't wait for more updates from CT! Miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's got charm even from the outside. Good find!

    ReplyDelete