4.09.2011

Roof With A View

I was going to post about how to make cream of something soup today, but instead, I found something more exciting to write about (if you're thinking, "What can be more exciting that cream of chicken soup?" then you are a dear friend).  


I have been featured as a guest blogger on Roof With A View, a blog focused on encouraging women in their God-given roles as mothers and wives!  Before you start to think highly of me, keep in mind that I blogged about the cookie-brownie recipe that makes me drool on sight.  


My first ever guest post ... and it has me drooling.
I can only hope to contain my spittle the next time something this exciting happens ...

2 comments:

  1. you crack me up. Thanks for letting me share your cuteness and your wisdom on the Roof! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is exciting! and i need to try these brownie cookie things...

    ReplyDelete