2.07.2010

softies

I've been working on this baby boy quilt and finally finished it!  It features a really cute turtle fabric that I had picked up a while ago, some stripes that I love, and fun white-on-orange polka dots.  This quilt pattern I used is a SUPER easy one, and it was the first quilt pattern I ever learned.  The backing is a soft blue flannel.


Sorry, but for some reason I can't get it to rotate.  So stand on your head and check it out.




Close up of a happy turtle, anyone?




This is a matching burp cloth to go with the blanket.  It measures about 17" x 12" and is made of the same soft blue flannel from the quilt back.  This is the first time I've tried a blanket and burp cloth set and I'm really pleased with how they turned out!




Photos taken indoors at night ... I'm learning my lesson.  I don't like the yellowish tint to everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment