12.06.2009

Four Corners

As I write today, I've got this spread out on the dining room table: 




I'm a little frenzied about finishing it, though no one is pressuring me except me ... for some reason, I feel as though I must finish today or I'm going to bust.  The tough thing, though, is that I don't know what color to quilt it in.  I tend towards white because it's standard, but I like the boldness of the chocolate brown so much that I'm afraid a white-on-brown deal would let me down.  So I've called my friend Rebecca (this is for her neice) and am waiting on her to tell me what she wants.  My guess is that she's going to "trust my judgment" and "leave it up to me" and all that stuff, because she's nice and trusting like that.  Haha!  

Maybe light pink?  Or light green?  Or light brown?


1 comment:

  1. I. LOVE. IT. Just got it in your email, and your voicemail upon return from a hike. Will call you shortly. And . . . you got it. I trust your judgement. Though I would lean away from the white. Perhaps brown or pink?

    ReplyDelete